Pages

organizing life: the bathroom

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Both counter space and cabinet space are at a premium in the master bathroom, and hair styling tools (especially the cords) were difficult to keep organized and out of the way.

I don't use the curling irons, straightener and hair dryer on a daily basis--or even a weekly basis, honestly--so I wanted to keep them under the sink and reserve counter space for daily items, but it was difficult to keep the cords untangled when everything was shoved in a box.  Plus, then I forget that I even have them.

So, Alan stuck some 3M hooks on the side of the vanity (3M hooks seem to be the solution to a lot of our problems around the house).  Now, everything's accessible and we have more space.  Plus, the hooks will be easy to remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak love, speak life. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart and your words with us!

 
site design by designer blogs