It's hard to believe it's been a whole month since Alan, Chipmunk and I started our adventure from my parents' driveway. Our adventuring took us to an Arkansas gas station with more cockroaches than I ever want to see again in my life. To a Wendy's at 2:30 a.m., after which Chipmunk ran around crying and carrying a chicken nugget in her mouth (at 2:30 in the morning, remembering to tear up a chicken nugget was not the first thing on my mind). To two hotels with no vacancies. And finally, home.
Although it didn't actually feel like "home" until we returned from visiting some of Alan's family in Oklahoma. Up until then, I just felt like I was on vacation, but while turning on one of the last roads before the house, I realized that I was excited to finally get out of the car and just be home.
+ We are mostly unpacked--there are still a few boxes, but they're mostly office things for which I have no room. At least they're in the office.
Although it didn't actually feel like "home" until we returned from visiting some of Alan's family in Oklahoma. Up until then, I just felt like I was on vacation, but while turning on one of the last roads before the house, I realized that I was excited to finally get out of the car and just be home.
+ We are mostly unpacked--there are still a few boxes, but they're mostly office things for which I have no room. At least they're in the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak love, speak life. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart and your words with us!