My husband is super sweet, thoughtful, and romantic.
In case you didn't already know that.
Case in point: my 23rd birthday. We enjoyed dinner together before I went to class, but I was a little disappointed that it was rushed (he had more work to finish and I had to go to class and give a presentation). Still, we were able to be together, and that's what's important!
When I walked out of the building after class, the Jeep was parked in front of the sidewalk. There were rose petals scattered all around, a huge Hello Kitty balloon almost as tall as I am, an absolutely gorgeous vase of flowers, lots of balloons, and the most wonderful man ever.
Granted, it wasn't until I actually saw him that it sunk in that he had done everything. Up until I saw Alan, I just thought it was a weird coincidence that there was a Jeep that looked like mine (because I didn't park in front of the chapel, so it obviously can't be mine), with a huge Hello Kitty (and I was slightly jealous that someone with a Jeep had a huge Hello Kitty and flowers).
My thought process went something like:
That is a huuuge Hello Kitty! That Jeep looks like mine! Those are pretty flowers! Wow, someone is really lucky! Hey! That's my husband! Why is Alan here? What's going on? Ooooh, those are for meee! He moved the Jeep!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak love, speak life. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart and your words with us!