Pages

mynoise.net: ambient noise

Monday, October 28, 2013


A while ago, I posted about Marconi Union's Weightless, allegedly the most relaxing song ever. I also posted about creating a coping skills toolbox and suggested that the song might be worth adding to your toolbox.

In the event that you'd like even more relaxing background noise to help you through the day, myNoise.net might also be worth a shot. Why? It includes:
  • a variety of ambient sounds that can be adjusted to fit your tastes;
  • a calibration process that allegedly allows the site "to measure your personal hearing levels, and adapt our noises accordingly" for people with hearing loss; and,
  • can be used for sound therapy.
I just played around with it for about 10 minutes and love it.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak love, speak life. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart and your words with us!

 
site design by designer blogs