Pages

to you, with love [04]

Friday, October 4, 2013


The grass is greener where you water it.
Hello, there--

Maybe you're going through a difficult period in life right now. Maybe someone else's life seems so much better, so much easier, than the hand you've been dealt right now. Maybe you'd just like to go to bed tonight and wake up when everything's better because the pain is too much to bear every day.

That can be hard to admit.

I pray and hope that while you're here in this season of you're [Yes, I seriously wrote that and immortalized it with a photo. My bachelor's degree is a waste.] life, you never lose the ability to find something positive in your day. Never forget how strong you are (because you are even stronger than you know!). And when the clouds finally part--because they always do--you will be even stronger. You can do this.

me

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love your sense of humor about the typo (except we can't call it that when it's written, can we?) We all do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was frustrated that I had made such a mistake a. in the first place and b. in a letter, but I felt that if I rewrote it, the letter wouldn't be heartfelt anymore. Hopefully whoever finds it understands haha! :)

      Delete

Speak love, speak life. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart and your words with us!

 
site design by designer blogs